Mixed Berry and Chocolate No-Flour Muffins
If you want to avoid flour, you will love these no flour muffins mixed with berries and chocolate.
- 2 cups of Almond Meal finely ground almonds
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup of softened coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup of mixed fresh berries I used raspberries and blackberries You can also use frozen berries (thawed and patted dry)
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet
Mix together all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and the berries.
Fold in the chocolate chips and berries
Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
Divide the muffin mixture between 12 muffins
Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
Cool off and serve