Collette Tours and BabyBoomster.com are partnering up on a tour of the Countryside of Ireland October 8th – 19th, 2022. It’s a small group tour of only 24 people, will be COVID-safe, and Collette will return your money in cash up to 24 hours of departure for ANY reason with their excellent travel insurance.
You will see Ireland like you never imagined it before. Some of the places we’ll be visiting include Dublin, Irish National Stud, Distillery Tour, Kinsale, Diner’s Choice, Choices on Tour, Garnish Island, Dingle Peninsula, Cliffs of Moher, and the Aran Islands. There will also be a cooking class, a tour of the Old Midleton Distillery – home of Jamison Irish whiskey, a tour of the magnificent Christ Church Catherdral, and an overnight stay on the Aran islands, population 250 to immerse yourself in the culture.
Latest updates 1/2022.
Watch our Countryside of Ireland informational video
Jeff Woods, from Collette Tours and I recorded a webinar with details of the trip. The best way to explain it to you is for you to watch it by clicking on the video player below.
In the video, you will see stunning images of the locations we will be visiting in the Countryside of Ireland.
After you view the video and want to sign up to join us on the trip, click on the button below. It will take you to another information page with the signup link at the top left of the page.
Addressing your concerns
- Prices for travel overseas will be going up across the board, so book ASAP to get the best rates.
- Worried about losing your money due to the pandemic or other emergencies. I totally get that. Some tour companies have been unscrupulous and it’s a natural thing to fear. However, Collette Tours believes strongly in always doing the right thing and has refunded millions of dollars in CASH, not credit to its customers due to the pandemic. Read their cancellation FAQs here.
- You are worried about getting ill. Collette has instituted their Travel Well Experience with strict COVID-19 protocols in place. Read about the steps they are taking here. For any trip abroad, make sure your passport is up to date and will not expire within 8 months after your departure.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – REQUIREMENTS FOR DEPARTING AND RETURNING TO THE U.S.
As many international destinations have introduced vaccination requirements for indoor experiences (museums, restaurants, attractions, etc.) even though the entry requirements for that destination do not require vaccination, vaccination will be required to travel on all international tours starting on September 1, 2021, through December 31, 2022, so that all of your guests can enjoy every aspect of the tour they’ve purchased. We will continue to review and update our policies as requirements are lifted.
- All guests must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. As destination requirements and/or the definition of “fully vaccinated” may change between now and the departure date of your guests’ tour with little advanced notice, Collette recommends that guests plan to receive a booster dose before travel. Upon filling out and turning in the Wellness Declaration to the Tour Manager prior to joining the tour, each guest will be asked to show the Tour Manager their proof of vaccination against COVID-19. This is their official vaccination certificate (electronic or paper) and it must identify their name and date of vaccination with final dose given at least 14-days before the start date of their tour.
- We have compiled a chart of testing requirements by destination for their convenience. They will receive the latest version of this chart in their pre-tour documents 2-3 weeks prior to departure. Please have them review this chart in their documents, so they are completely up to date on the requirements of their tour’s destination(s). In the meantime, feel free to open the chart here to see the most current requirements in their destination(s) as of now.
- Additionally, Collette has partnered with CIBT to create a self-service online resource for every destination that we travel to. It is very important that your guests frequently use the Online Travel Requirements Resource, including up to the time of their departure to ensure that they are compliant with entry requirements (vaccination documentation, testing, exemptions, arrival forms, etc.) for their destination, and that they bring any COVID-related documentation required by the countries they will visit.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL – MANDATORY COVID TESTING PRIOR TO U.S. RE-ENTRY
All guests must present a negative COVID test result administered in advance of returning to the U.S. You have two options to arrange your own U.S. re-entry testing and rest assured that Collette will be with you every step of the way. These testing options will ultimately take less time away from your tour and allow you to test when the time is right for you. Collette will support you by providing comprehensive instructions on how to utilize these tests. Their Tour Manager is trained and will be there to assist you if you have any questions while you are on the road!
Choose one testing option:
- Recommended: Purchase a self-test kit to bring with you on tour. Several major U.S. airlines (American and United) have partnered with Optum and eMed to assist passengers with re-entry testing. These companies sell test kits directly from their websites: Optum 2-pack or Optum 3-pack, eMed 6-pack. Please note that only test kits sold through these providers are approved for returning to the United States. While you may find other types of test kits for sale at retail (Walmart, CVS, etc.), please make sure to purchase your test kits only from the links provided to ensure you are traveling with the correct type of test kit. A smartphone with a camera and Wi-Fi capability is required for these self-testing options.
- You must make your own arrangements in your destination for in-person testing on site. For guests that opt for this, please be advised that in-country testing is complex; it is more expensive per-person, appointment availability may be extremely limited and pre-registration and documentation may be required to schedule a test.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our Health Protocol & On-Tour Experience FAQ page.
We are so thankful for your continued support and cooperation as we navigate these unprecedented times together. We’re committed to making sure your guided travel experience with us is a great one and we look forward to seeing you on this Countryside of Ireland tour.
Tour the Countryside of Ireland October 8th – 19th, 2022. Please watch our video on YouTube to see what you may be missing.
If you have questions about the tour you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this image on Pinterest