I know that during the last year we weren’t wearing the latest fashions, but now that things are easing up and we’re getting out a little more it’s time to get more stylish. I love that Curateur, which is a subscription service, delivers its members a luxury box each season. I received my summer box and was thrilled with what was in it.
How does Curateur work?
Curateur is an exclusive fashion marketplace for its members. It was originally called Box of Style by Rachel Zoe and then renamed Curateur. Each seasonal box is curated by top designer Rachel Zoe with at least 5 fashion, beauty, and lifestyle staples that are valued at over $400.
In addition to the seasonal subscription, subscribers have access to the site’s Curateur Shoppe where they can get up to 60% off “to die for” items approved by the designer herself.
Curateur Summer Box – What is inside?
My summer box arrived, and I was so excited to open it up. Here’s what I found inside.
- The Rachel Zoe Collection Canvas Tote Bag (retail value $105) – It’s light, perfect for summer, classy, and durable. I totally needed this bag. You could easily carry it at a resort, on a cruise, day trip, or on a summer outing.
- Melinda Maria Star Lariat Necklace (retail value $120) – It’s a gold necklace designed in partnership with Rachel Zoe with a delicate moon and stars medallion. I think it’s beautiful and chic.
- Walter Baker Tulum Caftan (retail value $198) – I had a choice of the Caftan or a Cozumel Towel and chose the Caftan. Now, I’m not reed-thin like a model but it looks great on me and covers up what I want to hide. Plus, the print is gorgeous! (The Walter Baker Cozumel Towel retails at $110)
- Onekind Golden State Nourishing Facial Oil – (retail value $45)– The elegant bottle looks like it could be an expensive perfume. It contains carrot seed and rosehip which gives it a luxurious spa scent and the oil feels amazing on my dry skin. Some facial oils are sticky or don’t sink into your skin but this one goes on smoothly and makes your skin feel soft and dewy.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty re(cover) Hydrating Coconut Lip Oil – (retail value $29) – I can’t tell you how much I needed this product especially after wearing a mask for so long. All you do is gently wand your lips and they will instantly feel moisturized. There is no weird after-taste, and the lines on your lips will disappear. As an older woman, I consider it to be a godsend.
How to get started
To receive your Curateur Summer Box you must first register to become a member. Then, log in to make your selections/ You can pay quarterly at $99.99 per quarter or Prepay for 1 year for $349.99. So what are you waiting for? Click the button below to become a member today!
Receive $25 off your Summer Box by using the discount code SUMMER25
Curateur gave me a complimentary summer box for review, However, all opinions are my own.